Saturday 3 May 2014

It's been quiet around here...

And when I say here, I certainly don't mean my house. I have a two and a half year old so it's rarely quiet.

This blog, however, has been quiet. There's a reason for that.

This happened...


Then, about a month ago, this...


This is baby R. He's now a bit over 1 month and we're slowly finding our groove.

Nowt else to say. I could try, but my rain has turned to porridge... my rain?! I meant my brain. And, to prove a point, it just took me about a minute to find the exclamation mark on the keyboard. So apparently, writing a blog post during a feed at 1.45 in the morning doesn't make for a very riveting or coherent post (the word 'coherent' ended up with a 5 in it before I corrected it*), hey ho!

*It's not even like I'm using a touchscreen. I am using an actual keyboard.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and welcome baby R. He looks very peaceful. Hope your brain is fully functioning soon!

    ReplyDelete