Wednesday 24 October 2007

I'm "baddy"

There's a word used here in Wales (mainly by my husband) which means unwell. One might say they had a 'baddy' thumb if they shut it in a door or a 'baddy' head if they had a headache or if they described themselves as 'baddy', it would mean that they are generally unwell. I used to only use the word 'baddy' as a noun, especially when watching war films e.g., "is he a goodie or a baddy". I have now adopted the adjective 'baddy' and I use it today. I'm baddy. I've had a sore throat for a few days and now I've got a serious case of the sniffles, along with a general feeling of just having been trampled on. Very achy indeed. And so tired! I guess that comes with having ME though, right? But alas, no time for rest. I have packing to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment