Sunday 30 December 2007

what does this say about me?


I have kept my clothes in colour order for as long as I can remember. And, since getting married, I have Hubby's clothes to organise too! Although, I keep his clothes to the right - intermixing of his clothes with mine is not allowed under any circumstances. Those are the rules.

My jewellery! I really do think that this is the best way to store jewellery: otherwise, everything gets tangled. I used two ordinary cork boards and painted them white. Then, just pinned it all on. I put these up yesterday as we are on a major tidy-up project. We still have boxes to unpack since moving in three months ago. Come to think of it, we still have boxes of stuff at my in-laws' house. Those things will have to wait until we've got room for them. Also, my parents are coming to visit this week, so we need to clear a space for them to actually sleep!

Above: my favourite necklace. This was made by a friend of mine in Wales who doesn't have an up-and-running website OR blog yet. We'll soon sort that out. And below: my favourite pair of earrings. These are also from Wales: I got them from a stall in Cardiff. I prefer fun costume jewellery to posh diamonds any day!


2 comments:

  1. I am that way with my clothes also, it does look so much better when it's all in order.....
    The cork board idea is so creative - I never go digging around in my jewelry because it's such a pain in the butt. Maybe if I had a set up like that I would wear more than just my 3 favorite necklaces.........
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi and happy new year. I was having a chat with Him Upstairs this morning and had a funny feeling about you and good news... anything in the offing?

    ReplyDelete