Monday 25 February 2008

orange

What a beautiful sight: a folder full of pretty pictures just waiting to be stuck down.  Alas, I shan't be doing this for a while as I have now officially run out of PVA glue.

However, I did LOADS of collage work while I had the chance, so the next few days I shall share what I have been up to.  As requested by Sian, here is an orange page from my new colour-themed collage book.  

The lack of PVA glue doesn't mean that I've finished though - not by any means! So now it's time to get the glue-gun out and stick actual objects onto the pages! Hurrah! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool....one of these days, you'll inspire me to work in my scrapbook, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...I like it.. .I wish I can do the same thing...but my schedule is very bsy...working all day :( I am not that lucky...keep it up

    ReplyDelete