Wednesday 26 March 2008

my snood

After spending a lovely day with the lovely Sian last week, I was inspired to have another go at crocheting (she taught me how to a few months ago). I can really only crochet a rectangle, and a scarf would take far too long (not to mention I have a million scarves). So Hubby suggested a snood - and what a marvellous idea! So the plan is to do a rectangle and then join it at each end to make a snood. I've done a lot more since Monday but I can't upload the pictures because the batteries are still charging. Don't you just hate that with really really old rechargeable batteries - you charge them for 12 hours but they only work for 5 minutes. I'll try to post a more recent picture later today.

1 comment:

  1. That is really well done, lovely even edges.
    And the colour is beautiful too. I love blue but it makes me look like death.

    ReplyDelete