Monday 30 June 2008

patient endurance

Art journal page for today.

I've got a few things on the go at the moment. It's quite amusing really: today I had my art journal on my computer desk with paint and pencils, I had my sewing machine out on my art desk with socks and thread all over the place, a painted item drying at the back of my art desk (which you'll see later this week), some crocheting at the side of my art desk, and I had papers all over the floor. I even did some sticking in the hall because I had run out of space! I kept alternating between activities. Quite fun really. What a day full of variety I have had!

3 comments:

  1. it's great to have days when idea's just flow from the brain.not enough hours in the day.to the point i am putting paintings and other artwork in the garden to dry or need the room indoors.tv's on pc.on playing to themselfs.may your art keeps flowing. GOD BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out http://www.lookingatlife.org.uk/article_336

    ReplyDelete