Thursday 18 December 2008

traveling monkeys

I had a lot of fun wrapping these monkeys ready for their travels. You know how much I love colour co-ordination, so I was especially pleased with the matching tissue paper.


Curled up and tucked in tight.

And ready to go...

That Folksy order brightened up a very bad week. Hooray for Folksy!

I am finally feeling festive (yes it has taken this long) and am actually looking forward to Christmas. Although, I'm also looking forward to January, when life gets back to normal. Also, I've been thinking about doing 365 days of photos. I'm sure you've seen other people doing it on Flickr and the like. I fancy doing it. All it involves is taking a picture of your life each day. I'm not sure that my pictures will be particularly arty, but I like the idea of capturing the mundane things in life: the things which normally go unphotographed.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to photograph my new necklace - I'm so pleased with it!

6 comments:

  1. Ah they look snig all wrapped up!

    I am also thinking of doing 365. Agh why not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your week has been bad, but I can definitely see why you'd be brightened by those monkeys. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are SO CUTE!!! All tucked up and sleeping, they made me talk all high pitched when calling Vianney to the computer to see them! Only dogs can hear me now ;)

    Love it. And love you. Your parcel and letter(s) today made my MONTH!!!xxx

    P.S. Love the idea of 365, I might just have to join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pippa,
    I added you to my blog roll because I love your work and your bloggie is so cute. Love, love, love your little pink monkey, she is adorable.
    Take care,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable. Be very proud, your work is inspirational to many :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Maybe Rowan and Vix will be joining me on the 356 challenge.

    Vix: your comments always make me smile. And I am with you on the high-pitched thing!

    Stephanie: Thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll. Hooray!

    Jennifer: Thank you - your comment went straight to my heart.

    Thank you Rowan, Patois, Vix, Stephanie and Jennifer Katherine :o)

    ReplyDelete