Wednesday 21 January 2009

badges AND scrapbooking

This page actually started with the yellow measuring tape ribbon. I had wanted to use it for a while. Quite a simple page compared to my others, but I like it.

I moaned about Heidi Swapp chipboard letters a while ago (I don't get out much). And I didn't learn my lesson. It quite clearly says 'self adhesive' on the packet. These letters were as sticky as a sticker which had a spell cast on it to never stick to anything ever again. Lots of double sided tape used here. Don't bother with Heidi. Her products may be beautiful, but she's a big liar.

And as for that wiggly ribbon! Now THAT was a faff to stick down. I think stitching it would have been a better plan.

I think I kind of ruined this page by writing on it though. Or maybe my handwriting should have been bigger - that might have looked a bit better. Ah well. I still like it.


And what is this exciting embellishment on top of those flowers? It's a badge from Pippa's Long Stockings! Yes, the badges have now made it to a scrapbooking page. In fact, I've used two different badges on two other pages. What do you think?

The badges are in the shop. And if you're ordering them for your crafting then they will have a sticky fixer on the back instead of a pin.

I'm really quite excited about these!


3 comments:

  1. How to Get Into Heaven


    An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting
    into mischief, finally asked him, "How do you expect to
    get into Heaven?"

    The boy thought it over and said, "Well, I'll just run in and
    out and in and out and keep slamming the door until St.
    Peter says 'For Heaven's sake, Jimmy, come in or stay out!'"

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek! Jobey with short hair! how retro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this page, I love the tape what a great use.
    Your badge looks awesome.
    I think the handwriting looks great too, you have neat writing.
    kara
    x

    ReplyDelete