Friday 9 January 2009

more of this later...

My photo-a-day thing has been going well. By that I mean that it's been happening, which was my only criterion. There have been a couple of days where I realised quite late at night that I hadn't taken a photo for that day, so I ended up just taking photos of whatever was in front of me. Today I actually left the house (it doesn't happen often) and got some great shots of some frozen cobwebs on the neighbour's car (so I really didn't go far!). This is my favourite for today.


The photos haven't been taking up all of my time: the worst bout of tonsillitis ever robbed me of almost a week, but I'm on the mend now. I do have some crafty things to show you though. I've been scrapbooking again! Hooray! My wedding scrapbook now consists of 6 pages instead of a measly 3. Here's a sneak peak at one of my latest pages. It's a bit different...

More of that later.

In other news, I have created a Whittard of Chelsea group on Flickr. Own anything from Whittard? Take some photos (or draw some pictures!) and add them to my group :o)

Come back again soon - life is returning to normal now.

3 comments:

  1. I love Whittard. The designs are so cute and vibrantly coloured. I shall pop over to see
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that frozen cobweb pic is very cool. Or do I mean "cold"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa sorry you have it cold with you.same here in wales.will get warmer by sunday have a look around for daff's coming out to give that see of yellow. sign spring to come good photo keep clicking. POD

    ReplyDelete