Saturday 24 January 2009

that necklace I was telling you about

I made this before Christmas, but never really found the time to tell you about it.

I really like it. I might make one for my Folksy shop.

No, my top isn't wonky - neither is the necklace - I was just sitting wonkily. (Interesting fact: my web browser has picked me up on the spelling of wonky but NOT wonkily, which I thought was a made-up word.)

Coming up this week: more badges, more scrapbooking and maybe something else. I'm not sure what the something else might be yet, but you never know.

Hope you're having a splendid weekend.


6 comments:

  1. They look great, I'm looking forward to seeing your badges!



    Andrew Culture





    Feel free to ignore this bit, it's just my signature!


    My food/ good living blog...

    Badges are my thing...

    My photography...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely!

    My Dad goes to markets on different days in different towns (browsing, not selling) and he brought me back a bag of keys once. Still not done anything with them...

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old keys what a great way to use.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Now I just need to figure out how to make matching earrings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really a beautiful necklace - get some on Folksy soon! ... would you consider making a custom one for me if I supplied the key?

    ReplyDelete