Monday 29 June 2009

are we nearly there yet?

Almost. I've nearly finished showing you the seaside album and THE WEDDING IS ALMOST HERE.

For those of you who don't know what I'm on about, some friends of ours are getting married this Saturday. I did their wedding invitations. And their Orders of Service. And their table setting cards. And their Table Plan (which, by the way, looks amazing). I could go on. So this is why I've been so busy lately. I realised on Sunday that I had finished making everything (I was honestly thinking that I would still be making things the night before the wedding). COMPLETELY FINISHED! I'm still in shock. So now I can practice doing my hair and paint my nails and enjoy the run-up to the big day. Oh, and learn how to take stunning wedding photographs by Saturday. I'll let you know how that goes.


I almost swallowed my own tongue when I saw this picture. "Is that a cigarette in her hand?!" No. It's her watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment