Thursday 17 February 2011

that's love




{Print for sale here}

By the way, what do you think of the Valentine blog makeover? I like it. I'm going to keep it for the rest of February, by which time it'll be time for a spring banner. Spring: I'm so ready for you.

I know. That whole anthropomorphisation-of-days/months/years thing that's fashionable at the moment annoys me too. I felt it was necessary. I promise not to overdo it.

Would you like to see the view from one of the places we stayed in last week? I'll show you no matter what your response. It'll melt your face with its British beachy beauty. This was taken from our window.


Mmm nice.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that print...that's what our relationship is like :)...and then when the bananas get REALLY spotted, they become banana cake, yummy.

    ReplyDelete