Saturday 12 November 2011

nursery details


I've been instructed to rest and put my feet up, so I'm taking the opportunity to go through the photos which have been building up over the last few months and do some blogging! How nice.

Didn't realise I'd missed it over here in blogland (things have been very hectic, y'know). Hello. So, what have I missed?

The nursery is finished (more photos to follow later today). The mobile is still hanging from the light in the living room though. It'd be nice to have that in the nursery before the wee one arrives, but it doesn't look that out of place in the living room, so it's no biggie. I've almost finished making a quilt for the little one (again, photos will follow) using these fabrics. I'm sure there are many other things but I can't think of them right now. Due date is fast approaching, so you could see a birth announcement on here any day now. Although, I could do with one more week to get some things in order. Very very exciting.

More nursery photos to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment