Friday 29 May 2015

I am still alive...and creating

Just thought I'd check in and say I am still alive. Not only that, but I've been painting and drawing and making.

Blogging has been on hold for a while because getting to a computer is not something that happens much these days - these days are filled with rainbow rice, Playmobil tractors and trying to discourage my children to climb up the furniture. So previously, the photos I would post were taken on my Nikon and edited in Lightroom. They are now taken on my phone and probably uploaded from my phone too. So, while the quality of the photos will be a little different, there will at least be some content, where before there was none!

This week, I'll be getting things ready for a craft fair next week. My stall will probably look much the same as it did last time...


No comments:

Post a Comment