Sunday 7 October 2007

first attempt at crochet

There was one butterfly biscuit left, so I thought I'd have it along with a cup of tea from my favourite mug.



My friend Sian taught me to crochet last week. She crocheted the most beautiful hat for me in just one afternoon! I love it. I shall have to post a photo of the hat later. So here is my first ever attempt at crocheting.


{1st attempt}

I was quite disappointed, as I did not intend for it to look like a Christmas Tree. So, I began again.


{2nd attempt}

Certainly better. I am quite pleased. I find it really relaxing. I thought I'd practice using cheap wool, but now that it's looking good, I'm not quite sure what to do with it.

Tomorrow I am going to do some dry-felting: something I have never tried before. Let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment