Friday 23 May 2008

backdated art cards

I haven't forgotten about showing you the pictures from the scrapbook. In fact, not only have I already taken the pictures, but I have put them on my desktop ready to upload (it's easier from the desktop, trust me). But for now, I thought I'd show you the backdated art cards starting with this one which I have updated. That was when I was in London for the weekend and wasn't feeling particularly arty. Nothing like a hole-punch to jazz something up!




This 'play' one (above) was the day I got my belated birthday present: the Crop-a-Dile. I was punching holes in anything I could find: paper, card, chipboard, CDs, records, tin cans. It was only appropriate that I used it for that day's card.
Scraps from my scrapbook. I will post pictures today, I promise.


1 comment:

  1. Yippee! More amazing art cards from the amazingly talented Pippa! I look forward to seeing you later.

    ReplyDelete