Friday 23 May 2008

world premier: MY FIRST SCRAPBOOK!




So technically it's a 'mini album'. I'm so pleased with it! I'll put more pictures on Flickr (link on the left) if you want to see more. Also on Flickr, I'll explain a little more about what I did on each page. I'm going to carry it in my handbag so that I can show everyone I know! I've been going on and on to Mr Pippa about how I want to get into scrapbooking but I've never actually done anything about it. Also I think a 12 x 12 page can seem pretty daunting, but a mini album is a bit easier; a bit friendlier. Now that I've been eased-in gently with a mini album, I am going to go and get started on scrapbook pages of our wedding. I've been meaning to do it for ages (since September, in fact) but I kind of needed a bit of practice first. I'm ready now. Scrapbooking: here I come!


9 comments:

  1. Huzzah! You've done it! And you've put the pics on here! There is no stopping you now. In fact, as I look to my left I notice that you are in the throes of what is looking like another beautiful scrapbook. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge:
    Incorporate a sock into a scrapbook in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But in your scrapbook there is no mention of the hot chocolate you gave Mr Pippa!!!!
    I guess it could be linked in through your colours (which I very much like by the way)..
    ttfn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is just adorable.

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :o) A sock? Hmm I accept that challenge. I'll let you know when I'm anywhere close to an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting - nice.

    http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi pippa see you are still a mad crafter.great work.scrapbooking once you start it will take over your life.i know you have a lot of craft materials you can't through out it go'es with the art.you will have to get a shed to put it all in.or move into the shed and use the house for your artwork.it do'es happen ???????God bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been tagged. Please go to my blog

    ReplyDelete