Monday 16 February 2009

is every new page a new favourite?

It certainly seems that way! I feel as though I keep saying, "this is my new favourite". Well this really is my new favourite.


I'd quite like to get my flower girl to write on this piece of journaling paper. That would be nice.

And here's the really cool bit...

A letter from our flower girl, hidden in the little blue envelope (I mean the letter is hidden in the envelope, not the flower girl!).

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent my weekend with excellent friends and lots of cake.

Mr Pippa bought two bunches of flowers for me yesterday. I was VERY cross when I saw the price tag: £7. I think he knew what my reaction would be, so I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed telling me to turn the price tag over: £1.75! That's more like it. Well done Mr Pippa :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment