Monday 30 March 2009

Folksy love

For those of you who don't know, I have a little shop in Folksy. And just recently, the lovely Rowan over at Kitschen Sink sent me a message to inform me that my creation were listen on the Top Picks! And not just once but twice... on the same page! There's the red neckwarmer (3rd down on the right) and my Playmobil badges (5th down on the right). Not bad, eh?


Then I clicked on the homepage for the featured good and look who's on the front page! Me again! 


Not bad for someone who has been out of action for the last month.

I made something super cool today. But I forgot to take photographs of it, so I'll photograph it tomorrow. I am really pleased with it. I surprised myself a bit with this one, actually!

Check back soon to see what it is :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment