Sunday 29 March 2009

what did you do this weekend?

Don't laugh.

I had been wanting a cover for my camera for a little while - just something to protect it from getting bashed about in my bag. I had thought of just putting it in a sock, but I would need a REALLY big sock. So, on Saturday morning, I made this:


Yes, it looks like it has been made by a Christmas elf. Or a child. Or a Christmas elf child. But it does the job!

I was so thrilled to have finished making the wedding invitations (a custom order) that I just wanted to make SOMETHING. So I played with felt. It was fun. And so far, everyone who has seen it has laughed. 

I'm glad I am able to bring joy to the world.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!

    Did you see you have been picked as a featured item? Your PLaymobil badges, well done! http://www.folksy.com/featured/items?page=7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looks so cute! I need to make something similar for the little camera I carry in my handbag...

    ReplyDelete