Friday 11 September 2009

very dull, really

I'm not able to get online much at the moment and I haven't been able to use my computer in a week.

I'm praying it's not a hard-drive problem. Or anything that will cost money.

I still have photos to edit and I want to show you my Cath Kidston office chair. It's very cool.

Hurry up and sort yourself out, computer!

There isn't even much room to create in the studio - there are bits of computer all over the place. I'd really love a new Macbook right now. I'd also love something to eat as all I've had today is toast and cereal. And a square of dark chocolate. Not together, obviously.

Oh what a dull post. I don't know why I told you all of that. Just thought I'd let you know that I am still alive. Anyone want to buy me a new computer? Anyone? I'd be willing to write your name on it in marker.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're still alive, AND I want to see your office chair! Can't help with the computer though, sorry! :o)

    ReplyDelete