Tuesday 29 September 2009

back in the 90s

My computer has said goodbye to the world. I'm praying that it will revive one last time so that we can do a final back-up, but it's looking bleak.

In other news, my phone has completely died! Brilliant! (Note the sarcasm. I am not actually trilled at being uncontactable. Especially as I have a fair bit to do at the moment). I bought my first mobile on the 9th of the 9th 1999. I figured out that I purchase a new phone every 2 years. Pretty much to the month. My last phone was held together with elastic bands and I only replaced it when it actually stopped working. Oh how frustrating.
It's like being back in the 90s again.

No, you didn't need to know any of that, but I wanted to write something while I have the chance. I feel like we haven't spoken in ages. As I can't access my photos, I still can't show you the pictures of my amazing Cath Kidston office chair. It really is beautiful. But we'll all just have to wait.


As I don't like posting without pictures, here's a picture of someone else's bookshelves. They've arranged their books IN COLOUR ORDER! You know how much I love it when things are in colour order. (Like this, this, this, this, this and this.)

I really want to do this.

1 comment:

  1. This one just cracked me up! I am studying to be a librarian...and have worked in a few libraries in the mean time. Here's a conversation I had a few months back with a patron.

    Me: Can I help you?

    Patron: Yes. I'm looking for a book.

    Me: Do you know the title of the book or the name of the author?

    Patron: No...but it's red.

    ReplyDelete