Friday 16 October 2009

in my imagination?

Is it just my imagination or is it quite quiet on the blogging scene these days? Certainly has been here. Sorry about that folks.

I expect you'll get quite a few blog posts out of me between now and Christmas. Why? Because I've been asked to have a stall at a Christmas Market. HOW EXCITING! When I first got asked I spent the following few days drawing up designs of what I wanted my stall to look like. Thankfully, I managed to stop and remind myself that it doesn't matter how good it looks if I don't have anything to sell.

So, the socks are out and the monkey-making has begun again. I've also been making more neck-warmers and badges and jewellery. I've been trying to think of Christmassy things to make. So yesterday, I put the Christmas music on to inspire me. It didn't. But thinking about this Christmas Market day and night has certainly got me feeling Christmassy, which is a step in the right direction.

So today I thought I'd just show you a little peek of the first of this batch of monkeys. Yes, he still has a pin in his face. Well, he doesn't any more but there's no point trying to take a picture of him now because it's dark. You might as well wait until I've finished him and then you can have a proper look at him.

Now tell me: how many of you started singing Kylie Minogue when you saw my blog title?

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant news! Congratulations! Now when were you planning to tell your sister?

    ReplyDelete