Thursday 26 November 2009

another bad photo


It's another bad photo from my studio. It was dark at 4pm today. But isn't this creature the coolest?! I love him! 


That's another one for my stall. Will you be coming to see me?


Today, I've been working on another sock creature made from Christmas pudding socks. So far, what I'm aiming for isn't working and I've ended up unpicking the whole thing. We'll see...


Oh and for all of you celebrating it, happy Thanksgiving!


I'm thankful that we're having a time of no dramas: no letters from bailiffs, no car trouble, no leaking house, just normal life. And I can cope with normal life. Thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cuuuuuute! I love him :) And I am very glad life is relatively drama free for you right now hun, you deserve that. Loads of Proverbs-style friendly love :) (yep, I'm listening to it too!) xx

    ReplyDelete