So, the sock monkey kits are coming along nicely. Trying to make the instructions was a huge challenge and, after a couple of weeks, I gave up trying to draw pictures on the computer and I got the good old-fashioned pen and paper out and had it done in a couple of days.
By the time I would have learnt how to do it all on computer, I could have illustrated each one of the 50 instruction booklets individually. One day I'll get some Photoshop lessons, but currently, I don't find technology conducive to creativity at all. I'm sure that will all change once I figure out how it works.
The photocopier wouldn't even do what I wanted (it chopped the sides off. It appears that a home printer can cope, but a photocopier can't), so I had to reduce it, but then it was all off-centre so I chopped it all up and stuck it onto another sheet of paper. Paper and glue win again.
And after all of that, I realised that my drawings were not, in fact, finished. I had already decided that I'd draw the red lines on in coloured pencil (no point in paying more for a colour photocopy just for a teensy bit of red), but I forgot about the arrows...
So, I'm slowly working my way through all of the booklets, not just adding the red pencil, but also the little arrows.
Oh, and my stapler isn't long enough to staple the booklets.