Wednesday 7 May 2008

...and more cards

As promised, here are the wedding invite samples I made. It makes me want to have another wedding...











These were only a few (some of them had the names on the couple and I can't be sharing that top secret information so early on!). I've been asked to do a 50th birthday card for my mum's friend, so I'll be doing that today. As I mentioned a little while ago, I'm working on my first ever scrapbook. So far, I've done one measly little page. I was going to show you, but now I'm thinking I might wait until I've finished it. Oh aren't I a tease! Cheerio for now, bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I think I can guess what colour the bridesmaids will be wearing though! :D

    btw, I have tagged you for a meme again I know, but I know you will do them, so that's why I tag you. Check out my blog for details :)
    x

    ReplyDelete